Guidelines for competition
Regulations for Ecodocumentary Competitions:
- Documentary films having environmental and ecological content made no earlier than 2014 are invited to the competition.
- The categories of competition are given in the Categories & Awards link.
- The Documentary could be submitted online or in DVD/pendrive.
- An applicant can enter one or more documentaries for the competition.
- All Documentaries using languages other than English should be subtitled in English
- Along with the film the applicant has to be send CV of the director, the declaration form and a CD containing a poster of the film, a one-minute trailer of the film and a high-resolution digital photograph of the director.
- The DVD or pendrive will not be returned.
- The organizers will use the film for screening and academic purposes only.
- Submitters automatically give the organizers of TEFF the right to screen the film for non-commercial purposes in any educational institution in India or other countries.
- Jury of eminence in the field will select the best films. The Jury will select two best films from each category.
- Award-winning films will be screened in the festival.
- The Best Ecodocumentary and the Runner-up Ecodocumentary will receive trophies and certificates.
- There is no registration fee for entering films for the competition.
- All expenses, as well as the risk of transportation damage, are to be borne by the sender. The organizers of the Festival do not take any responsibility for the film transportation.
- Influencing the jury members at any cost will lead to disqualification of the entry.
Please send your films, either through Vimeo or G-Drive which we can download from or send them by courier or post to the following address:
(C/o Rayson K. Alex)
Chamber No. A 305
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani
K.K. Birla Goa Campus, Zuarinagar
Goa – 403726